Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving week Newsletter










Hello all!
Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday. I also hope you gave God thanks for everything he has blessed us with. The reason we are having such an immigration problem is this country is such a great place to live! The reason other countries hate us is they are jealous of the country we have built. Americans continue to be the most productive workers in the world! The USA is 60% of the world's economy and only 5% of the population.

Our scheduler, Ashley, has been in overdrive scheduling appearances for me! I will be speaking to government classes at Waccamaw Academy in Whiteville this Thursday followed by campaigning in downtown Whiteville. I then travel to Lumberton to give my comrades at the American Legion a speech about Iraq. This Friday morning at 9am, I will be at the Jingle Bell jog running race at Fort Bragg. I am running the 10K ( 6.2 mile) event with a BREAZEALE FOR CONGRESS shirt on. Any runner that runs faster than me will be eligible for a chance to fly on my campaign aircraft with me on 15 April 08 for a special event! I will then participate in the Bladenboro and St Pauls Christmas parades this Saturday in the campaign convertible Mustang GT! If you would like to volunteer to drive me in parades, please email me on Breazeale08.com and I will call you. If you live in New Hanover County, I would like to invite you to an event to honor Mr Franklin Williams at 11 am on 3 Dec for an awards ceremony honoring his lifetime achievement to our Republican Party and to this country. Check our website for the place and other updates.

Speaking of the 15 April 2008 event, my staff has finalized plans for our next air mission! We will launch our campaign aircraft for an announcement tour of the district on 15 April (TAX DAY) to announce our Fair Tax proposal to get rid of the income tax!!! Everywhere I go in the district, people are excited about the Fair Tax! Go to http://www.fairtax.org/ to learn more! We have one seat left on the aircraft so email me if you would like to see all 10 counties in our district in one day!

Until next week.....God Bless



Will

P.S. Be sure to keep our campaign on your Christmas lists for a contribution. Santa says we have been nice!





Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Corporations, foreign nationals without green cards, federal contractors, and minors (under 18 years of age) are prohibited from contributing.

The maximum contribution per individual is $2,300 per election. Therefore, a couple may contribute up to $4,600 per election. Multi-candidate PACs may contribute up to $5,000 per election. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle
Paid for by Breazeale for Congress

No comments: