Monday, January 28, 2008

Congressional Candidate Breazeale to discuss Healthcare on Big Talker FM

Wilmington, NC – Congressional candidate Will Breazeale is scheduled to be a guest on the Big Talker, 93.7 / 106.3 FM in Wilmington this Friday morning (1 Feb) at 8:30 am. Curtis Wright, the show's host, is broadcasting live from The Dawson Street Urgent Care, 608 DAWSON STREET, Wilmington, NC. The discussion will focus solely on healthcare.
Breazeale comes from a “Healthcare” family. “I have spent time talking with poor uninsured people as well as hospital administrators in the district.” Breazeale said, “ Most of my family is in healthcare as well as many of my close friends. My brother is a MD, my mother is a BSN, my step mother is a PHD of Nursing and my sister in law is a Nurse Practitioner. There IS an answer to every problem if we work together, but ‘Hillary Care’ is not it.”

No comments: