Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Newletter for 1-14-08


Hello all!

What a week! I can honestly say that I have never had so much fun and have never worked so hard! I am riding a wave of enthusiasm from people I have met this week on the campaign trail. Our website hits have doubled this past week alone!




I have made 2 pledges public this week:


1. Fiscal responsibility: Upon my election as your Congressman, I will NOT submit ANY earmark or pork barrel requests in the federal budget or attached to any other legislation. McIntyre is hooked on earmarks trying to impress you instead of showing leadership to reduce our multi trillion dollar deficit. (Check our Blog for my article on McIntyre and his earmark addiction.)


2. Accessibility: I WILL take phone calls from anyone in our District 4 hours per week when in Congress and I WILL dedicate 4 hours a week to answering emails personally. I WILL have at least one town hall meeting in every county in this district once per year. As a military officer, I mean what I say. The above pledges will not be broken!


Last week, I congratulated Mike Huckabee for his Iowa win, this week I want to congratulate Sen. John McCain for winning the New Hampshire primary. He attributes the win to telling the voters the truth – always an excellent campaign principle.



My campaign staff traveled the short distance to Myrtle Beach this week were I personally met Oliver North, Fred Thompson, Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney before attending the Presidential Debate. All of them were interested on my take on the war based on my 3 combat tours. I am proud to say that all of them listened attentively, there is no substitute for experience – especially when it comes to the war.


A thank you to Sen. Fred Smith, Republican Candidate for Governor, for allowing me to speak at 2 of his barbecues Saturday in Bladen and Sampson Counties. These are his campaign events but he has allowed me speak to the voters assembled there. I am humbled by the confidence Fred Smith has in me and I will be anxious to work with him to better our state and district after our elections next fall!


I will be crisscrossing the district this week from the air on my day job as a 737 pilot for Airtran Airways, flying east coast routes from New York to Tampa to Newport News, VA. As I am flying over the district, my thoughts will be with you, constantly thinking of ways we can work together to improve our lives and preserve hope.


God Bless!








Will



PS: It is time to order campaign flyers, lapel stickers and other materials to give out to the many voters we are now reaching, won't you help with the expense by donating $76 to cover the cost of a box of flyers?









Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Corporations, foreign nationals without green cards, federal contractors, and minors (under 18 years of age) are prohibited from contributing.

The maximum contribution per individual is $2,300 per election. Therefore, a couple may contribute up to $4,600 per election. Multi-candidate PACs may contribute up to $5,000 per election. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle
Paid for by Breazeale for Congress

No comments: