Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello from the very windy city!





From Chicago - Like you, I have to work for a living, not using your tax money paid salary while campaigning, like McIntyre does. As a pilot of an Airtran Airways Boeing 737 serving cities all over this great country, the more I travel, the more I realize how blessed we are to live in Southeastern NC!
Speaking of tax money, Andy Liles, our Communications Director, has added a link to the homepage of our website to the Fairtax calculator. Please access this and answer the simple questions to find out how much you will save under this program when we get enough votes in Congress to pass it!
I officially filed with the State Board of Elections in Raleigh on 11 Feb by submitting the $1,652 filing fee and signing numerous forms. See this link for the Associated Press interview! My name will now be on the ballot on 6 May (the Republican Primary) and on 4 Nov (the general election). We have come a long way in this fight to place this important congressional seat in Republican hands. I am ready for the long and tough road ahead with your help as well!
We held a successful fundraising house party in Fayetteville this past Friday and have also started the process of receiving feedback about the dynamic healthcare plan I am working on. I have come up with the name of the plan....watch for "FAIR HEALTH" Details of the plan will be announced in a press blitz across the district as well as on my website soon!
I also met with Karl Rove in Washington as well as many influential Republican members of Congress this past week while I was attending a seminar put on by the NRCC. (National Republican Campaign Committee).
This Saturday, I have the honor of introducing Sen. Bob Dole (per the request of Sen. Elizabeth Dole's campaign) at the Brunswick County Republican Party's Lincoln Day. Bob Dole and I wear many of the same military awards on our chest, the highest being the Bronze Star. I have a touching story to tell when I introduce Sen. Bob Dole as well, so try to be there! The Republican Party of Brunswick County still has 40 tickets out of 250 unsold. Call Frank Iiler, the County Chair, at 910-201-1007 to reserve yours today!
This Saturday will also mark the first time my 15 year old daughter, Darienne, will join me on the campaign trail. We are getting close enough to the election that Darienne and her friends are interested and ready to help!
Mark your calendars for an important fundraising training session to be held on 1 March in Fayetteville from 10am-3pm. We are putting together a professional and effective telemarketing office that will give you a chance to help our campaign while earning money for you and your efforts! Before you can participate however, you must attend this training! Please email Nicole Siemer, our events coordinator at: events@breazeale08.com or call her at 910-423-6362 to reserve your spot. The class is limited to the first 75 people so sign up early!
You have been generous with your donations but we can always use more to get the word out about our campaign! Please hold a house party or just contribute today! God Bless!

Will

PS: We are placing our order for yard signs in the next few weeks, Your donation of $200 today will allow us to distribute 100 signs around the district to let other people in on the fact that I am running for Congress, help me get the word out go to Slatecard.com right now and make a donation so we can buy the signs we need.

No comments: